- CBA on
- CBA Media
The Voice of the Retail Banking Industry
The Consumer Bankers Association (CBA) is the only member-driven trade association focused exclusively on retail banking. Whether buying a home, financing an education or launching a small business, since 1919, our members have partners with consumers to help them achieve the American dream.
Our Corporate Members include the nation's largest retail banks, with 75% holding over $10 billion in assets. Our Associate Members represent the premier providers of goods and services to banks. Member loyalty is reflected in our membership renewal rate, which consistently remains above 90 percent.
Our 11 standing committees, subcommittees and working groups include top executives from our member banks with expertise in each segment of retail banking.
The Consumer Bankers Association preserves and promotes the retail banking industry as it strives to fulfill the financial needs of the American consumer and small business.
The Consumer Bankers Association will:
- Advocate on behalf of our members and their customers with regulatory agencies and federal legislators;
- Serve as the industry’s definitive resource for CFPB engagement, analysis and insight;
- Engage our members via our committees, the backbone of our organization;
- Educate the next generation of retail banking leaders;
- Communicate broadly the vital services banks provide American consumers.
For more information, download the CBA Identity Book here.