- CBA on
- 2018 Priorities
- BCFP RFI's
- Automobile Finance Committee
- CFPB Committee
- Community Reinvestment Committee
- Default Management Committee
- Deposits and Payments Committee
- Digital Channels Committee
- Education Funding Committee
- Fair and Responsible Banking Committee
- Home Equity Lending Committee
- Internal Audit Committee
- Risk Committee
- Small Business Banking Committee
- Talent Management Committee
- Comment Letters
- Bank Notes
- CBA PAC
- Industry Links
- Mid-Tier Retail Executive Forum
- Hearings to Watch
- CBA Media
Community Reinvestment Committee
CBA's Community Reinvestment Committee is the leading industry voice on community development and CRA policy. Through ongoing dialogue with regulators, legislators and community groups, the Committee participates in federal policy and priority developments and provides the industry perspectives to assist in identifying the impact of proposed reforms and offer strategic direction on emerging issues affecting low- to moderate-income communities and families.
The Committee's goals are to:
- Continually enrich our established relationships with lawmakers by frequently meeting with congressional members and regulators to advocate on behalf of consumers and the industry, and serve as the preeminent resource for industry information.
- Provide a vital forum for stakeholders to discuss ways to best serve consumers and issues affecting the auto industry. Collaborate with prominent auto industry trade associations and related organizations to discuss industry issues and provide a common voice.
- Annually plan and manage a successful CBA Auto Finance Forum and provide input and direction for the success of the annual CBA LIVE Conference, striving to become the trade association of choice for the banking industry. Ensure the Auto Finance Forum garners the proper representation which best reflects the auto finance industry.
For more information about the mission and goals of CBA's Community Reinvestment Committee, contact Maren Colon or call (202) 552-6394. For information about participating on the Committee or Subcommittee, contact Kevin O'Connor or call (202) 552-6376.