- CBA on
- BCFP RFI's
- Automobile Finance Committee
- CFPB Committee
- Community Reinvestment Committee
- Default Management Committee
- Deposits and Payments Committee
- Digital Channels Committee
- Education Funding Committee
- Fair and Responsible Banking Committee
- Home Equity Lending Committee
- Internal Audit Committee
- Risk Committee
- Small Business Banking Committee
- Talent Management Committee
- Comment Letters
- Bank Notes
- CBA PAC
- Industry Links
- Mid-Tier Retail Executive Forum
- Hearings to Watch
- CBA Media
Default Management Committee
The mission of CBA’s Default Management Committee is to focus on education, legislative and regulatory issues and benchmarking for consumer, mortgage and small business default within banks.
This Committee is committed to taking a leadership role in providing members with an appropriate open forum to discuss best practices, emerging trends, offer networking opportunities and provide advocacy in the federal legislative and regulatory environment.
The goals of the Committee are to:
- Develop/share solutions for improving the customer experience;
- Work with legislators and regulators on compliance issues in order to effectuate best practices;
- Coordinate with other bank and nonbank trade associations in order to promote comprehensive default management solutions for all industry stakeholders; and
- Provide conference programming to facilitate better informed default management practitioners and vendors.
For more information about the mission and goals of CBA's Default Management Committee, contact Stephen Congdon or call (202) 552-6381. For information about participating on this or other CBA Committees, contact Kevin O'Connor or call (202) 552-6376.