- CBA on
- BCFP RFI's
- Automobile Finance Committee
- CFPB Committee
- Community Reinvestment Committee
- Default Management Committee
- Deposits and Payments Committee
- Digital Channels Committee
- Education Funding Committee
- Fair and Responsible Banking Committee
- Home Equity Lending Committee
- Internal Audit Committee
- Risk Committee
- Small Business Banking Committee
- Talent Management Committee
- Comment Letters
- Bank Notes
- CBA PAC
- Industry Links
- Mid-Tier Retail Executive Forum
- Hearings to Watch
- CBA Media
Education Funding Committee
CBA’s Education Funding Committee seeks to serve as the primary industry voice for for‐profit student loan lenders by providing a productive forum for exchange of ideas among our members, by promoting sound regulation of the student loan marketplace through ongoing dialogue with state and federal policymakers and regulators, and by being strong advocates for the highest possible level of ethics in that marketplace.
The Committee's priorities are to:
- Promote an accurate understanding of the private student loan market.
- Work on regulatory issues affecting private student loans with CFPB and other agencies.
- Work with Congressional staff on HEA reauthorization and other relevant legislation.
For more information about the mission and goals of CBA's Education Funding Committee, contact Kris Fallon or call (202) 552-6367. For information about participating on this or other CBA Committees, contact Kevin O'Connor or call (202) 552-6376.