- CBA on
- 2018 Priorities
- BCFP RFI's
- Automobile Finance Committee
- CFPB Committee
- Community Reinvestment Committee
- Default Management Committee
- Deposits and Payments Committee
- Digital Channels Committee
- Education Funding Committee
- Fair and Responsible Banking Committee
- Home Equity Lending Committee
- Internal Audit Committee
- Risk Committee
- Small Business Banking Committee
- Talent Management Committee
- Comment Letters
- Bank Notes
- CBA PAC
- Industry Links
- Mid-Tier Retail Executive Forum
- Hearings to Watch
- CBA Media
Fair and Responsible Banking Committee
CBA’s Fair and Responsible Banking Committee supports fair and responsible banking principles, opposes discrimination in the provision of financial services, and works to ensure that consumer protection laws are strong, effective and manageable for compliance operations.
The Committee's goals include:
- Working to improve federal policy and priorities by evaluating regulatory and legislative initiatives; and enhance relationships with regulators and policy makers.
- Sharing monitoring techniques and best practices related to fair banking across the product lifecycle.
- Monitoring emerging issues in risk management and share best practices in fair banking.
For more information about the mission and goals of CBA's Fair & Responsible Banking Committee, contact Erin Snyder or call (202) 552-6374. For information about participating on this or other CBA Committees, contact Kevin O'Connor or call (202) 552-6376.