- CBA on
- CBA Media
Hearings to Watch
For the week of September 4 - September 7
Tuesday, September 4th
- 9:30 a.m. | Senate Judiciary Committee - Full Committee Hearing: "examine the nomination of Brett M. Kavanaugh, of Maryland, to be an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States."
Wednesday, September 5th
- 10:00 a.m. | House Financial Services Committee - Monetary Policy and Trade Subcommittee Hearing: "The Future of Money: Coins and Banknotes."
- 11:00 a.m. | House Small Business Committee - Full Committee Hearing: "Surveying Storms: A Deeper Dive into SBA's Disaster Response."
- 2:00 p.m. | House Financial Services Committee - Housing and Insurance Subcommittee Hearing: "The Cost of Regulation on Affordable Multifamily Development."
Thursday, September 6th
- 10:00 a.m. | House Financial Services Committee - Full Committee Hearing: "A Failure to Act: How a Decade without GSE Reform Has Once Again Put Taxpayers at Risk."
Please check back for future updates on notable hearings.
Note: All times listed are Eastern Standard Time.