- CBA on
- CBA Media
OCC Releases Bank Supervision Operating Plan for Fiscal Year 2018
On Thursday, September 28, 2017, the OCC released its bank supervision operating plan for fiscal year (FY) 2018. The plan provides the foundation for policy initiatives and for supervisory strategies as applied to individual banks.
Supervisory strategies for FY 2018 focus on:
- Cybersecurity and operational resiliency;
- Commercial and retail credit loan underwriting, concentration risk management, and the allowance for loan and lease losses;
- Business model sustainability and viability and strategy changes;
- Bank Secrecy Act/anti-money laundering (BSA/AML) compliance management; and
- Change management to address new regulatory requirements.