- CBA on
- CBA Media
- May 17, 2019No doubt, artificial intelligence (AI) is a buzzword right now. Most of your boards are probably asking you, “What is your AI strategy?" and “What do you plan to do about AI?" Among the more than 200 financial services clients that we serve worldwide, I don't know if I have heard two answers to that question that are the same. That is appropriate, however, because the answer should vary depending...
- May 17, 2019Most banks are excited about artificial intelligence (AI). They know it can provide significant benefits for the industry. But many still struggle to see the how it can be applied to their businesses. To address this question, we look at the business objectives consumer banks face today and how artificial intelligence can help to achieve them. Click here to take a copy for yourself .
- May 17, 2019When this global bank was launching into personal loans, it turned to Genpact to optimize its contact center experience. In 18 months, new business tripled. Click here to take a copy for yourself.
- April 16, 2019Application fraud is one of the most significant challenges for financial institutions, and fighting identity crimes remains an uphill battle as hackers use massive amounts of leaked data and innovative attack methods. This new Aite report reveals the growing losses to application fraud. Executives at more than 30 financial institutions provide deep insights into where the industry is headed and...
- March 28, 2019A new Genpact study finds that while banks are investing in digital technology, many customers have yet to fully embrace it, preferring face-to-face or phone interactions for banking queries. But satisfaction with digital channels is not far behind, especially among younger generations. To make their digital investments pay off banks are caught between a rock and a digital place as they work to...
- March 8, 2019Generally available consumer credit scoring models can provide great value to lenders in evaluating the risk of loan applicants. These models are designed to distill the predictive power of a large number of consumer factors into a single, easily understood score. While the credit scoring models work well in estimating default likelihood over time, all models eventually may need to be evaluated...
- March 1, 2019Consumer engagement has forever changed – and it’s taking place in the digital world now more than ever. Financial institutions are finding it increasingly difficult to consistently create meaningful interactions as this move to digital makes it more challenging to deliver relevant and personalized service. Yet delivering a highly customized experience and offering solutions that make it easy for...