- CBA on
- CBA Media
- Small Business
- August 4, 2022Lenders haven’t been shy about trying to create automated lending processes. Tying your processes together doesn’t have to mean starting from scratch - that’s where Mendix low-code changes the game. Download the eBook to learn more .
- July 14, 2022We are halfway through 2022 and home lending has swiftly shifted in a direction that many didn’t predict. U.S. mortgage rates have soared above 5%, ARM volume accounts for more than 20% of all mortgage refinance and purchases transactions. Home equity volume is up more than 40% from 2021. Read the full white paper here . Subscribe to Curinos Insights here.
- July 1, 2022A sudden shift to digital-first engagement and remote work arrangements has put service transformation on a whole new trajectory. Learn why banks and other financial services organizations must adapt to deliver customer support that is: Seamless Personalized Always accessible Read the full whitepaper here .
- June 27, 2022Mastercard’s market research report measures the early demand and drivers of adoption for the promise of better-connected financial services through open banking and more control of consumer-permissioned financial data in North America. The Rise of Open Banking Report includes: Ways consumers are already managing money digitally What drives consumers to use technology Future uses for open finance...
- Digital Innovation & Mobile Banking, Marketing, Communications & Consumer Experience, Talent & Workforce ManagementJune 1, 2022Onboarding is pivotal to the customer experience and a critical part of your bank’s digital transformation. Learn how optimized onboarding leads to: Exceptional customer experience Improved marketing performance Better risk management A higher return on banking relationships Read the full whitepaper here
- May 18, 2022Consumers are accustomed to receiving email notifications for everything from bill reminders to service renewals and order confirmations, but as they increasingly opt into digital communications, their inboxes are becoming so inundated that critical messages are getting lost in the mix. In today's fast-paced world, business need to break through the digital noise and capture their customers...
- April 13, 2022Crypto-related perceptions and products continually evolve as digital currencies gain momentum and mainstream popularity. As the market matures, questions arise about crypto’s role in the future of finance and commerce, and what the role of traditional financial institutions will be in this new era. This paper offers a data-driven exploration into the evolving landscape of crypto, drawing from an...
- March 29, 2022Over the past couple of years, traditional banks have witnessed a wave of unprecedented competition. Neobanks have set the bar for intuitive mobile banking experiences. In an era where customers can easily compare bank products and services and read reviews from fellow consumers on every aspect of their experience, removing barriers to acquisition and needless friction from ongoing activities...
- March 29, 2022While the financial services industry is nearly unanimous in acknowledging mules are central to the fraud supply chain and disrupting mule activity would deal a damaging blog to global financial crime, the road to get there is not quite as easy. The bad news is that robust networks of mule accounts were created during the pandemic to move money from global systems designed to provide economic...
- March 29, 2022Despite the latest fraud controls, financial scammers continue to get ahead. This was accelerated by the pandemic as the use of digital channels for everyday banking grew significantly, while other services including digital payments, contactless and cashless payments, and buy now pay later (BNPL) services were embraced by consumers around the world. Not to mention government stimulus programs...