- CBA on
- CBA Media
- August 25, 2023Our Originations-level report featuring our most recent data as of July 2023. Click here to download the report. For more on how you can navigate this time of economic uncertainty, visit our Market Pulse page.
- August 17, 2023Check out Equifax's Market Pulse webinar series. The two-part series focuses on navigating student loans. Click the links below to replay/download the past webinars. Market Pulse: Part I Navigating Student Loans: A Practical Guide to Assessing Impact and Implementing Risk Strategies Market Pulse: Navigating Student Loans, Part II: Strengthening Origination Resilience
- August 14, 2023The crisis stemming from the Covid-19 pandemic has created significant volatility and uncertainty in the real estate market. At least 30% of Americans with home loans — about 15 million households — could stop paying if the U.S. economy remains closed through the summer of 2020 and beyond. To effectively mitigate this risk, lenders should proactively evaluate processes and technology and...
- August 10, 2023ESG continues to be in the crosshairs these days. We can see this both in terms of the current political debate as well as increased regulatory scrutiny. As businesses prioritize ESG, the key question business leaders are grappling with is how to do it right. In an episode for Institute of International Bankers (IIB) Bank Talk podcast Guidehouse experts Alma Angotti and Kathryn Rock discuss ESG...
- August 10, 2023Can fraud prevention drive customer growth? We surveyed 105 decision makers in fraud strategy at banks, wealth managers, and financial technology firms and found that companies with a proactive approach are much more likely to employ a dedicated fraud strategy team (78%) and conduct ongoing fraud technology assessments (55%) than organizations with a more reactive approach (14% and 32%,...
- August 10, 2023In our eighth annual report we explore the current fraud landscape, shifting consumer expectations, and how businesses can prioritize investment in future fraud prevention. Access fraud report here .
- August 10, 2023Read Experian’s unique perspective paper to learn ways that commercial service providers can overcome technology challenges as customer demands change by enabling new account onboarding with next-generation fraud tools. Access white paper here .
- August 10, 2023Experian diversity in action: Diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow, together, by making positive change in the world and actively supporting efforts to close the financial wealth gap of underserved communities. Access DEI report here .
- August 10, 2023Learn how you can boost deposits, strengthen existing relationships and provide seamless and secure digital experiences Access E-Book here .
- August 10, 2023Home valuation has a bad reputation as one of the least predictable and poorly automated parts of the loan process. Manual processes and outdated technologies add unnecessary administrative overhead and result in miscommunication, compliance oversights and a significant drain of time, money and resources. Tech-savvy lenders are turning to appraisal management technology to streamline and automate...