- CBA on
- CBA Media
By Lightico - See How Your Bank Compares: The Leaders and Laggards of Digital Lending
The pandemic-driven economic crisis has precipitated a flurry of loan activity. As customers rush to take out new loans or modify existing ones from the safety of their homes, banks’ digital capabilities have been put to the test.
A survey of 1,006 Americans revealed that banks mostly succeeded in providing customers the digital loan experience they sought during the pandemic. Yet glaring flaws, such as broken digital journeys and physical paperwork still persist.
In this report, you’ll discover:
- Areas of continued friction for borrowers
- The future of in-person lending
- The leaders and laggards of digital lending
- Quiz: How your bank’s lending process stacks up
- Bonus: A special digital interactive experience
Download the report here