- CBA on
- CBA Media
- August 10, 2023Regulatory agencies across Europe, Asia, and Australia have issued guidelines on operational resilience with implementation dates between 2023 - 2025. Spearheaded by institutions like Financial Conduct Authority Central Bank of Ireland, Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA), Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) and Australian Prudential Regulation Authority, these guidelines emphasize the need for...
- August 10, 2023ESG continues to be in the crosshairs these days. We can see this both in terms of the current political debate as well as increased regulatory scrutiny. As businesses prioritize ESG, the key question business leaders are grappling with is how to do it right. In an episode for Institute of International Bankers (IIB) Bank Talk podcast Guidehouse experts Alma Angotti and Kathryn Rock discuss ESG...
- August 10, 2023Can fraud prevention drive customer growth? We surveyed 105 decision makers in fraud strategy at banks, wealth managers, and financial technology firms and found that companies with a proactive approach are much more likely to employ a dedicated fraud strategy team (78%) and conduct ongoing fraud technology assessments (55%) than organizations with a more reactive approach (14% and 32%,...
- August 10, 2023In our eighth annual report we explore the current fraud landscape, shifting consumer expectations, and how businesses can prioritize investment in future fraud prevention. Access fraud report here .
- August 10, 2023Read Experian’s unique perspective paper to learn ways that commercial service providers can overcome technology challenges as customer demands change by enabling new account onboarding with next-generation fraud tools. Access white paper here .
- August 10, 2023Experian diversity in action: Diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow, together, by making positive change in the world and actively supporting efforts to close the financial wealth gap of underserved communities. Access DEI report here .
- August 10, 2023Learn how you can boost deposits, strengthen existing relationships and provide seamless and secure digital experiences Access E-Book here .
- August 10, 2023Home valuation has a bad reputation as one of the least predictable and poorly automated parts of the loan process. Manual processes and outdated technologies add unnecessary administrative overhead and result in miscommunication, compliance oversights and a significant drain of time, money and resources. Tech-savvy lenders are turning to appraisal management technology to streamline and automate...
- August 1, 2023Higher mortgage rates, record property value appreciate constrained housing inventory and economic inflation are challenging both lenders and consumers. To better understand the stat of home equity lending, Accurate Group surveyed 1,000 qualifies consumers on their intent to engage in a real estate lending transaction for a home equity loan/HELOC, existing mortgage refinance or reverse mortgage...
- July 12, 2023Access Equifax Blog here .