- CBA on
- CRA Modernization
- Funding Higher Education
- Automobile Finance Committee
- CFPB Committee
- Community Reinvestment Committee
- Default Management Committee
- Deposits and Payments Committee
- Digital Channels Committee
- Education Funding Committee
- Fair and Responsible Banking Committee
- Fraud Management Committee
- Home Equity Lending Committee
- Internal Audit Committee
- Risk Committee
- Small Business Banking Committee
- Talent Management Committee
- Mid-Tier Retail Executive Forum
- Comment Letters
- Small Business Lending Trends
- Bank Notes
- CBA PAC
- Industry Links
- Disaster Preparedness Resource Center
- CBA Media
- COVID-19 Hub
Automobile Finance Committee
CBA's Automobile Finance Committee brings auto lenders together to assess how to best serve customers by investigating emerging industry trends, best practices, and regulatory changes. The Committee is dedicated to furthering fair and responsible lending throughout the marketplace, and acting as an educational resource for dealers and lawmakers.
The Committee's goals are to:
- Continually enrich our established relationships with lawmakers by frequently meeting with congressional members and regulators to advocate on behalf of consumers and the industry, and serve as the preeminent resource for industry information.
- Provide a vital forum for stakeholders to discuss ways to best serve consumers and issues affecting the auto industry. Collaborate with prominent auto industry trade associations and related organizations to discuss industry issues and provide a common voice.
- Annually plan and manage a successful CBA Auto Finance Forum and provide input and direction for the success of the annual CBA LIVE Conference, striving to become the trade association of choice for the banking industry. Ensure the Auto Finance Forum garners the proper representation which best reflects the auto finance industry.
For more information about the mission and goals of CBA's Auto Finance Committee, contact Stephen Congdon or call (202) 552-6381. For information about participating on this or other CBA Committees, contact Kevin O'Connor or call (202) 552-6376.