- CBA on
- CRA Modernization
- Funding Higher Education
- Automobile Finance Committee
- CFPB Committee
- Community Reinvestment Committee
- Default Management Committee
- Deposits and Payments Committee
- Digital Channels Committee
- Education Funding Committee
- Fair and Responsible Banking Committee
- Fraud Management Committee
- Home Equity Lending Committee
- Internal Audit Committee
- Risk Committee
- Small Business Banking Committee
- Talent Management Committee
- Mid-Tier Retail Executive Forum
- Comment Letters
- Small Business Lending Trends
- Bank Notes
- CBA PAC
- Industry Links
- Disaster Preparedness Resource Center
- PPP Forgiveness
- CBA Media
- Small Business
Community Reinvestment Committee
CBA’s Community Reinvestment Committee is the leading industry voice on community development and CRA policy. Through ongoing dialogue with regulators, legislators and community groups, the Committee participates in federal policy and priority developments and provides the industry perspective to assist in identifying the impact of proposed reforms and to provide strategic direction on emerging issues that affect low- and moderate income communities and individuals.
The Committee's goals are to:
- Guide CRA regulation towards greater flexibility that facilitates better alignment between banks’ safety, soundness, resources and strategies with the needs of their communities.
- Ensure CRA effectiveness through continued focus on LMI and avoiding regulatory dilution through over-expansion of key areas or the inclusion of racial demographics.
- Advocate for regulatory guideline changes that are reflective of changing industry dynamics, customer behaviors and values, and sustainable community development activities.
- Encourage coordination between the CFPB, other agencies and individual banks with respect to small business and key definitions.
For more information about the mission and goals of CBA's Community Reinvestment Committee, contact Maren Colon or call (202) 552-6394. For information about participating on the Committee or Subcommittee, contact Kevin O'Connor or call (202) 552-6376.