- CBA on
- CRA Modernization
- Funding Higher Education
- Automobile Finance Committee
- CFPB Committee
- Community Reinvestment Committee
- Default Management Committee
- Deposits and Payments Committee
- Digital Channels Committee
- Education Funding Committee
- Fair and Responsible Banking Committee
- Fraud Management Committee
- Home Equity Lending Committee
- Internal Audit Committee
- Risk Committee
- Small Business Banking Committee
- Talent Management Committee
- Mid-Tier Retail Executive Forum
- Comment Letters
- Small Business Lending Trends
- Bank Notes
- CBA PAC
- Industry Links
- Disaster Preparedness Resource Center
- PPP Forgiveness
- CBA Media
- CBA Washington
Community Reinvestment Committee
As a leading industry voice influencing CRA policy and community development, CBA's Community Reinvestment Committee provides strategic direction on emerging issues that affect the industry's ability to serve low and moderate-income communities, individuals and small businesses.
The Committee's goals are to:
- Advocate for regulatory guidelines that are reflective of changing industry and policy dynamics, customer behaviors and values, and sustainable community and economic development activities.
- Promote coordination between the agencies regarding CRA regulation toward greater flexibility and continued effectiveness that facilitates better alignment between banks' safety, soundness, resources and strategies with the needs of LMI and small business communities.
- Facilitate peer to peer communication of members between meetings to encourage opportunities for discussion of best practices and challenges.
For information about participating on the Committee or Subcommittee, contact Kevin O'Connor or call (202) 552-6376.