- CBA on
- CRA Modernization
- Funding Higher Education
- Automobile Finance Committee
- CFPB Committee
- Community Reinvestment Committee
- Default Management Committee
- Deposits and Payments Committee
- Digital Channels Committee
- Education Funding Committee
- Fair and Responsible Banking Committee
- Home Equity Lending Committee
- Internal Audit Committee
- Risk Committee
- Small Business Banking Committee
- Talent Management Committee
- Mid-Tier Retail Executive Forum
- Comment Letters
- Bank Notes
- CBA PAC
- Industry Links
- CBA Media
Deposits and Payments Committee
The mission of CBA’s Deposits and Payments Committee is to focus on education, legislative and regulatory issues and information sharing for consumer deposits and related payments systems within banks.
This Committee is committed to taking a leadership role in providing members with an appropriate open forum to discuss best practices, emerging trends, offer networking opportunities and provide advocacy in the federal legislative and regulatory environment.
The Committee's goals are:
- To provide guidance to the industry for navigating the uncertainty of the new regulatory and legislative environment and to shape the future of regulation and reform;
- Proactively work to improve the industry’s reputation; and
- Promote product innovation to ensure consumer choice.
For more information about the mission and goals of CBA's Deposits and Payments Committee, contact David Pommerehn or call (202) 552-6368. For information about participating on this or other CBA Committees, contact Kevin O'Connor or call (202) 552-6376.