- CBA on
- CRA Modernization
- Funding Higher Education
- Automobile Finance Committee
- CFPB Committee
- Community Reinvestment Committee
- Default Management Committee
- Deposits and Payments Committee
- Digital Channels Committee
- Education Funding Committee
- Fair and Responsible Banking Committee
- Fraud Management Committee
- Home Equity Lending Committee
- Internal Audit Committee
- Risk Committee
- Small Business Banking Committee
- Talent Management Committee
- Mid-Tier Retail Executive Forum
- Comment Letters
- Bank Notes
- CBA PAC
- Industry Links
- CBA Media
- COVID-19 Hub
Fraud Management Committee
The Fraud Management Committee focuses on industry education, legislative and regulatory issues, and information sharing for consumer fraud issues within banks. The Committee is committed to taking a leadership role in providing members with an appropriate open forum to discuss best practices, emerging trends, offer networking opportunities and provide advocacy in the federal legislative and regulatory environment.
The Committee’s goals are to:
- Establish and refine industry best practices to combat and prevent fraud in the short and long term.
- Provide guidance to the industry for navigating the uncertainty of the regulatory and legislative environment and to shape the future of regulation and reform.
- Develop appropriate and useful Fraud-related industry information sharing practices, in support of consumer banking and a safer payments ecosystem.
For more information about the mission and goals of CBA's Fraud Management Committee, contact David Pommerehn or call (202) 552-6368. For information about participating on the Committee or Subcommittee, contact Kevin O'Connor or call (202) 552-6376.