- CBA on
- CRA Modernization
- Funding Higher Education
- Automobile Finance Committee
- CFPB Committee
- Community Reinvestment Committee
- Default Management Committee
- Deposits and Payments Committee
- Digital Channels Committee
- Education Funding Committee
- Fair and Responsible Banking Committee
- Fraud Management Committee
- Home Equity Lending Committee
- Internal Audit Committee
- Risk Committee
- Small Business Banking Committee
- Talent Management Committee
- Mid-Tier Retail Executive Forum
- Comment Letters
- Small Business Lending Trends
- Bank Notes
- CBA PAC
- Industry Links
- Disaster Preparedness Resource Center
- PPP Forgiveness
- CBA Media
- COVID-19 Hub
Home Equity Lending Committee
CBA's Home Equity Committee promotes education and exchange of information about home equity lending. The Committee is dedicated to providing members with an appropriate forum to learn from industry leaders, discuss regulatory changes and additional issues that affect home equity lending, share best practices, and network with other professionals in the business. The Home Equity Committee is also a resource to media and policymakers about the state of the industry and the Committee’s position on key issues.
The Committee's goals are to:
- Promote knowledge sharing and engagement within member banks by utilizing sub-committees to facilitate discussions of various functional units including Underwriting/Fulfillment, Product, and Risk. Have sub-committee chairs participate in Home Equity Committee meetings.
- Develop informative, compelling and actionable programming for the CBALIVE Home Equity forum. Actively promote home equity attendance and engage industry stakeholders.
- Maintain industry survey data representing member banks’ home equity portfolios to benchmark production by key categories such as geography, product, channel, and credit characteristics. Continue to expand portfolio metrics like utilization, delinquency, vintage analysis, and risk distribution. Review statistics, trends and other data on a regular basis.
- Serve as the voice of the home equity market and engage in outreach with the media, policymakers, consumers, and other stakeholders. Be an advocate for the home equity lending industry.
For more information about the mission and goals of CBA's Home Equity Lending Committee or its subcommittees, contact Joanna Beaver or call (202) 552-6361. For information about participating on the Committee or Subcommittee, contact Kevin O'Connor or call (202) 552-6376.