- CBA on
- CRA Modernization
- Funding Higher Education
- Automobile Finance Committee
- CFPB Committee
- Community Reinvestment Committee
- Default Management Committee
- Deposits and Payments Committee
- Digital Channels Committee
- Education Funding Committee
- Fair and Responsible Banking Committee
- Fraud Management Committee
- Home Equity Lending Committee
- Internal Audit Committee
- Risk Committee
- Small Business Banking Committee
- Talent Management Committee
- Mid-Tier Retail Executive Forum
- Comment Letters
- Bank Notes
- CBA PAC
- Industry Links
- CBA Media
- COVID-19 Hub
Small Business Banking Committee
CBA’s Small Business Banking Committee is to focus on education, legislation and benchmarking for small business banking. This Committee is dedicated to taking a leadership role in providing CBA members with networking opportunities and an appropriate open forum for discussing best practices and emerging trends.
The Committee's goals are to:
- Facilitate and support legislation to enhance the continued growth of products and services designed for the small business owner.
- Provide reliable data to industry and lawmakers on small business banking trends in order to properly assess and advance the interests of today’s small business owner.
- Develop well organized and structured conference programming in order to provide for well-informed small business bankers.
For more information about the mission and goals of CBA's Small Business Banking Committee, contact David Pommerehn or call (202) 552-6368. For information about participating on this or other CBA Committees, contact Kevin O'Connor or call (202) 552-6376.