- CBA on
- CBA Media
Digital Innovation & Mobile Banking
- August 27, 2019The collections landscape is rapidly changing. As the CFPB heats up proposed rule changes, there’s a definite shift away from dialer-based strategies. At the same time, data shows that more consumers are relying on mobile devices to complete tasks and connect with customer service. This Bridgeforce Blog provides actions you should take to start your digital enablement process and build a digital...
- August 20, 2019Implementing new technology is a great way to improve efficiency, effectiveness, and customer experience – but these technological projects commonly fail upon implementation when attention is not given to each critical step in the process. Bridgeforce has highlighted the essential, yet often overlooked, areas of project implementation and explains how these steps support a successful rollout in...
- July 15, 2019The time has come for the traditional role of information technology (IT) in banking to transform. No longer are IT professionals expected to simply manage on-premises systems and servers. Today’s chief information officer (CIO) must look to outsource a wide variety of functions to the cloud, freeing up resources to focus on the rapid iteration of new products, services and processes, efficiently...
- June 4, 2019Today’s customer is used to the completely digital experience delivered by businesses like Google and Amazon, which offer convenient end to end purchasing in real time, accessible from anywhere, at any time. They’ve come to expect the same experience from banking services and products as well. So, when banks require new customers to download forms to print, sign, and fax, or be in contact with a...
- May 30, 2019 - 2:00PMPastApril 17, 2019 - 12:30PMPastApril 16, 2019 - 2:00PMPastApril 9, 2019To mark 100 years of helping finance the American dream, CBA's ambassadors gathered for leadership photos, including past and present board members and members of CBA's committees. It has been an incredible week in our nation’s capital, as we hosted CBA LIVE 2019 - the biggest event in its 10-year history. We welcomed nearly 1,600 attendees, including more than 750 senior banking leaders, and...March 7, 2019 - 1:00PMPast
CBA Comment Letter re OCC's Innovation Pilot Program Proposal