- CBA on
- CBA Media
- COVID-19 Hub
CBA is committed to the goal of expanding financial education and improving consumers' understanding of the complexities of consumer financial services-whether in mortgages, credit cards, student loans, deposit products, or all the myriad ways in which consumers interact with financial services in this complex economy.
- January 17, 2018January 17, 2018 The Honorable Lamar Alexander The Honorable Patty Murray Chairman Ranking Member Committee on Health, Education, Committee on Health, Education Labor and Pensions Labor and Pensions United States Senate United States Senate 455 Dirksen Senate Office Building 154 Russell Senate Office Building Washington, DC 20510 Washington, DC 20510 Dear Senators Alexander and Murray: On behalf...
- December 8, 2017With over two-thirds of the buyer's journey done via online and mobile, banks need new strategies to reach millennials. Learn the five ways to engage with millennials through online financial education and how to reach them even when most of their journey is online. Download our guide , Reaching Millennial Consumers: Using Financial Education as Content Marketing to jumpstart your 2018 strategy...
- October 12, 2017Kiran Analytics recently conducted its third annual survey of retail banks to provide insights on branch transformation priorities, workforce strategies, and analytics solutions for workforce optimization. The research results and key takeaways are summarized in this white paper.
- October 6, 2017October 6, 2017 Office of Management and Budget New Executive Office Building Room 10235 Washington, DC 20503 RE: Docket No. CFPB-2017-0023; OMB Control Number: 3170-0064; Student Loan Servicing Market Monitoring Dear Sir or Madam, The Consumer Bankers Association (“CBA”)  appreciates the opportunity to comment on the proposed “Student Loan Servicing Market Monitoring” information collection...
- September 26, 2017On Tuesday, September 26, 2017, the CFPB released the results of a national survey on the financial well-being of American consumers, which shows more than 40% of adults struggle to make ends meet. The survey provides measurements on the financial well-being on various groups of consumers, in addition to the American population as a whole. In addition to the survey, the CFPB also released an...September 22, 2017September 20, 2017 Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos U.S. Department of Education C/O Ms. Hilary Malawer 400 Maryland Avenue, SW., Room 6E231 Washington, DC 20202 RE: Regulatory Review - Docket ID: ED-2017-OS-0074, Docket Number 2017-13157 Dear Secretary DeVos: The Consumer Bankers Association  and the American Bankers Association  (“the Associations) appreciate the opportunity to submit...September 6, 2017Bank marketers are being challenged to deliver better results at greater speed and less cost. Its stretching and challenging org structures throughout the industry in ways we haven’t seen before and it’s never been more daunting than in today’s digital marketplace, where prospects roam across many channels expecting personalized service. Is your marketing team prepared to compete and win in this...August 24, 2017Can your organization meet heightened demands for compliance data and analytics (D&A)? How can you help your organization to prepare to meet regulatory expectations today and into the future? This paper sets forth five key areas that CCOs can utilize as they chart a course for more robust, and predictive, D&A capabilities. The viewpoints presented in this paper leverage the experience and...June 12, 2017The right decisioning vendor can mean the difference between mediocrity and success. Wondering how to identify and choose the best vendor for your unique needs? Check out the Zoot Guide to Choosing a Decisioning Vendor for actionable insights into the selection process. Please click link to access, A Zoot Guide: How to Choose the Right Decisioning Vendor .April 19, 2017Many industries, such as financial services, are looking to develop ways to leverage mobile capabilities. The goal is to use mobile to attract new customers, but also to engage and cement relationships with current customers. The challenge lies in the execution. To be effective, you’ll need to determine how to develop innovative ways to leverage the technology and your data and turn that into an...