- CBA on
- CBA Media
- COVID-19 Hub
- May 11, 2020As consumers increasingly desire faster banking, more convenient access to their accounts and quicker decisions on their loan requests, financial institutions are hamstrung by a rising wave of new financial regulations. The burden includes new and existing regulatory requirements including the CECL accounting standard, KYC/AML, customer disclosures and fair lending laws, while risks of default,...
- May 7, 2020COVID-19 has disrupted banking for good. The depth of change, and the speed at which it has occurred, has ratcheted up risk levels. The result? An environment ripe for financial crime – especially fraud, cybercrime, and money laundering. Banks can combat financial crime by using advanced digital technologies, revisiting their business continuity planning, adjusting their risk models, and...
- April 24, 2020In a matter of weeks, banks approved millions of loan applications from the Paycheck Protection Program. Now, they must prepare to forgive some portion of those loan amounts. In this video, Genpact's global leader of commercial banking , Dan Davidson, and Enrico Dallavecchia, head of our risk practice, discuss the challenges and opportunities ahead and what banks must do to maximize forgiveness,...
- April 6, 2020Due to COVID-19, banks are under increased pressure to provide financial assistance to consumer and commercial clients. But with the impact of this disruption still unknown, how can chief risk officers (CRO’s) help their banks adapt in the short term and come out stronger in the future? Gina Hertel, head of editorial for banking and capital markets, Genpact, interviewed Manish Chopra, global risk...
- January 28, 2020January 28, 2020 The Honorable Nancy Pelosi Speaker of the House U.S. House of Representatives The Capitol H-232 Washington, DC 20515 The Honorable Kevin McCarthy House Majority Leader U.S. House of Representatives The Capitol H-204 Washington, DC 20515 Dear Speaker Pelosi and Majority Leader McCarthy: On behalf of the Consumer Bankers Association (CBA), I am writing in opposition to H.R. 3621,...
- December 12, 2019 - 11:30AMPastDecember 10, 2019 - 2:00PMPastDecember 4, 20192020 brings a new decade of business change that will be directly confronted with regulatory and policy mandates of fairness, safety, and protection. In our new paper, KPMG Regulatory Insights evaluates how, in 2020, five business imperatives—technology transformation, customer interaction, payments modernization, market expansion, and cost efficiencies—will force new and differing regulatory...October 29, 2019Retail banking executives are faced with multiple challenges, including driving customer centricity through digital transformation, security and risk management, regulatory compliance and an aging infrastructure. As they develop and implement their strategic plans, how are they addressing the key business and technology trends that are impacting the industry? Annually, CGI leaders around the...October 1, 2019 - 12:00PMPast