- CBA on
- CBA Media
- Small Business
CBA LIVE 2020 Highlights
Top Moments & More
CBA LIVE is retail banking's premier annual event. CBA LIVE 2020, our first-ever virtual conference, brought more registrants, bankers, speakers and program hours than ever. Check out key moments, videos, and other highlights from CBA LIVE 2020.
Get Ready for CBA LIVE 2021
THANK YOU for a Record-Breaking Year
See videos of general sessions featuring keynote speakers, panel discussions and awards presentations, as well as the Women's Networking Coffee & Roundtable from CBA LIVE 2020.
Tuesday, September 29 - General Session
- "Leading for Tomorrow" featuring Nitin Mhatre of Webster, Christine Channels of Bank of America, Michelle Lee of Wells Fargo and Richard Hunt of CBA
Wednesday, September 30 - General Session
- "Kelly King: Under the Microscope" featuring Kelly King of Truist Financial and Richard Hunt of CBA
- Tem Wooldridge Award Presentation
- "Developing Diverse Talent to Lead the Bank" featuring Cassandra McKinney of Comerica and Quincy Miller of Eastern Bank
Wednesday, September 30 - Women's Networking Coffee & Roundtable
- Featuring Cassandra McKinney of Comerica Inc., Lisa Rawls of KPMG, Teresa Blake of KPMG and Cynthia Izzo of KPMG
Thursday, October 1 - General Session
- Joe Belew Award Presentation
- "OCC Roadmap" featuring Acting Comptroller of the Currency Brian Brooks (OCC)
- "What will Washington Look Like After November" featuring Stacey Alexander of Subject Matter, Jaret Seiberg of Cowen Research Group and Richard Hunt of CBA
Program & Session Listings
View the full listing of programs and sessions from CBA LIVE 2020.
Check out the lineup of future CBA LIVE events. Mark your calendar and plan to join us each year.