- CBA on
- CBA Media
- Small Business
Please note: CBA will update this page periodically as new protocols are announced.
We're thrilled to see you in-person in Orlando and remain cautiously optimistic about being one day closer to the other side of the COVID-19 pandemic. CBA, the JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes and Orange County, Florida, will adhere to CDC guidelines regarding proper COVID-19 safety precautions. Anyone attending CBA LIVE 2021 is asked to adhere to CDC guidelines, as well as recommendations from Orange County, Florida and your local area.
Current COVID-19 Protocols for CBA LIVE 2021
What CBA is Doing:
In addition to following all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”) guidelines, the Consumer Bankers Association is taking the following precautionary measures:
- Providing masks and hand sanitizer for all attendees;
- Distributing wristbands to signify each individual’s contact comfort level:
- Green: Handshakes & high-fives approved;
- Yellow: Elbows only; and
- Red: Greet from 6-feet;
- Allowing for social distancing by ensuring extra space in general session and forum rooms;
- Managing traffic flow by clearly marking exits and entrances; and
- Continuing to closely monitor updates on the Delta variant from the CDC as well as other federal, state, and local authorities, continually reviewing policies and providing regular updates to attendees.
What We Ask of Attendees, Speakers & Other Participants:
Because we all have a role to play in ensuring the health and safety of others, in accordance with CDC guidelines for large events and gatherings, we’re asking attendees, speakers and other participants to:
- Wear a mask in public spaces and meeting areas if you are not fully vaccinated or if you are more comfortable doing so;
- Wash your hands with soap and water often;
- Pay close attention to your surroundings and respect your fellow attendees’ contact comfort levels;
- Stay in your room, seek medical care, and contact a CBA team member if you’re having any symptoms of COVID-19, including coughing or a fever, or are feeling generally unwell; and
- Stay home prior to traveling if you have recently come into contact with someone who has had COVID-19, you’re having any symptoms of COVID-19, including coughing or a fever, or are feeling generally unwell.
Your health and safety is our top priority at CBA LIVE, and we believe taking these measures, together, will help ensure everyone can safely enjoy our event.
To learn more about the current COVID-19 precautions being taken by the JW Marriott Grand Lakes hotel, click here.
Additional COVID-19 Resources for CBA LIVE 2021: