- CBA on
- CBA Media
CBA Launches “Banks Believe In You” Campaign Highlighting the Positive Role Banks Play in Communities Nationwide
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The Consumer Bankers Association (CBA) today announced the launch of “Banks Believe in You,” a new campaign highlighting the positive role banks play in communities nationwide to foster small business development, support homeowners, encourage entrepreneurship, and more.
CBA President and CEO Lindsey Johnson issued the following statement on the launch the campaign:
“For more than a century, America’s leading banks have played a pivotal role in supporting consumers and the economy at large. From helping families buy their first home and save for their children’s education, to supporting entrepreneurs opening a small business, and so much more, CBA is proud of the indelible role banks play as financiers of the American Dream.
"Even as CBA remains deeply engaged with policymakers and other stakeholders on the multitude of regulatory and legislative issues in front of us, it is imperative that people understand the critical role that banks play, and that rules and regulations must be fueled by sound policy, not partisan politics.
“By conveying the many ways in which America’s leading banks are helping consumers, families, and small businesses across the nation, we’re confident this campaign will serve to remind Washington leaders of the positive impact our members have in the lives of the people and communities we’re all working to serve.”
The “Banks Believe in You” campaign includes a new microsite and media spot that celebrates the enduring commitment from America’s leading banks to invest in and partner with the innovators, pioneers, optimists, and risk takers across every community they serve. To view the microsite, click HERE.
Believing in People
- JPMorgan Chase: Creating Job Opportunities for Over 72,000 Detroiters
- Bank of America brings free financial education programs to Special Olympics athletes
- Regions on the Go: Getting a Kick out of Financial Literacy
Investing in Communities
- Citizens Bank: Colleague Volunteer Stories from Our Local Communities
- TD Bank commits $20B to 3-year Community Impact Plan
- Eastern Bank Foundation Convenes Safe and Affordable Housing Leaders From Across the Region for Recognition and Problem Solving
Supporting Small Businesses
- BMO Celebrating Women grant takes MsP’sGFree to the next level
- Small Businesses, Big Impact: American Express’ Shop Small Initiative Aligns with Community Values
- KeyBank Success Story: Luminary Electrical
The campaign will also include planned earned and paid amplification over the coming weeks, focusing initially in the Washington, D.C., metro area, with plans to expand to other DMAs as the year goes on. The campaign will be launched with digital ads on social media, streaming platforms, and audio platforms